"Do What You Love" is a secret handshake of the privileged and a worldview that disguises its elitism as noble self-betterment. According to this way of thinking, labor is not something one does for compensation but is an act of love. If profit doesn’t happen to follow, presumably it is because the worker’s passion and determination were insufficient. Its real achievement is making workers believe their labor serves the self and not the marketplace.
been thinking about
"just be yourself"
"love your body"
etc and how obviously they are simply one group of privileged people speaking to themselves
gettin da presents from my master until he’s sick of me
All these pictures were taken on the same day in the same room. Don’t let anyone judge you for your shit.
- You be beautiful and ugly and coy and scary
- you open your mouth and your legs wide and
- you do your make up for you and
- you cry about things you can’t control and
- you wait 40 minutes for the best burgers in town and you eat it by yourself and
- you group sext with all your exes and
- you do you.
Fuck everyone who says, “No! You can’t do that.” Because all those people are
i just think my body looks stupid and weird in lingerie and it is beyond me why anyone attracted to me wouldn’t rather see me in boy shorts or briefs or a jock strap
whoops today is going to be one of those days